Sunday, January 8, 2012

My First Award!!

I am so thrilled about receiving my first award!! Melissa over at Awesome in First awarded me the...

Yeah!! My first award!! I am so excited!! Thank you Melissa!

Award Rules....

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
I already did... see above but thanks again Melissa!!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • I have been teaching at a Title 1 school for 8 years now.
  • I have taught first grade for 7 years and second for 1 year.
  • I have two boys that are 5 and 3.
  • I have a wonderful husband and he has been all mine for almost 7 years.
  • I am very new to blogging but I am eager to learn and share!
  • I have an obsession with Pinterest. Thank goodness for the app on the IPhone.
  • I am a huge Texans fan and was over the moon yesterday when they won their first ever playoff game. Go Texans! 
3. Pass this on to newly discovered blogs (I took this to mean 100 followers or less) and let them know they received the award.

Check out these blogs that I love and make sure to follow them! They are great!

 

Also check out Jessica at Just a Girl and Her God for great 4th grade ideas!
  

5 comments:

  1. Just saw this :) Guess I should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, My name is Vicky and I'm a Pinterest addict. LOL I love it too, so glad I found you. I teach first also...I'm your newest follower. Hop on over and visit me sometime. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! I checked out your blog and am your newest follower! Sorry I have been MIA lately.. Love your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. Meridith, frogs and Firsties are my favorite things. Congratulations on the award and for sharing some new blogs for me to stalk. I would love for you to come grab some of my *freebies* when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your blog is fantastic and I just nominated you for an award, come check it out.

    ReplyDelete